Monday 1 November 2010

Rules of 100 baby challenge

These are the rules that i use for my 100 baby challenge.

1. My mother will only get a job at home like writer or gardener.
2. My mother won't hire any help like maid or repairman.
3. She won't hire a babysitter unless she is going to the hospital to give birth.
4. I put epic lifespan on.
5. I don't make the father sims unless i dont have any given to me.
6. The teenages don't get a part time job unless it is in their wishes.
7. I do use fertility treatment and eye candy to help her have twins and triplets and make the men get more attracted to her.
8. The only cheat i'll use is motherlode and i'll only use this if i have no money and i need things for the children or there is no room in the house and im moving into a new house.

If you have any fathers or baby names please send them to me emsee.newty@hotmail.co.uk

I hope you enjoy reading my 100 baby challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment